Pajero Sport Dakar 4×2 and 4×4 CKD
The CKD (Completely Knock Down) version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport continues to be developed by Mitsubishi Motor. After launching the Pajero Sport Ultimate as its first CKD variant in April 2017, Mitsubishi Motor officially launched the Pajero Sport Dakar 4×2 and Dakar 4×4 as the new CKD variants. So that the new Mitsubishi Factory, now assembles 3 variants of the Pajero Sport.
The sales of the Pajero Sport, which are increasingly impressive, surpassing the Toyota Fortuner, have enabled this Pajero Sport to be produced locally. Even Mitsubishi Motor has a vision to produce all variants of the Pajero Sport domestically in the future.
Mitsubishi took the opportunity to increase the Pajero Sport CKD feature from the difference in available production costs. So that Pajero Sport is getting richer in features and outperforming competitors. It is hoped that this large SUV will be more attractive to enthusiasts of the large 7-seater SUV.
Then what are the additional features of the Pajero Sport CKD that distinguish it from the CBU version?
Pajero Sport Dakar 4×2
- Ultrasonic Mis-acceleration Mitigation System (UMS): holds the car's power for 5 seconds when the gas is stepped on while in the front there is a car or other object.
- Cruise Control
- Black Trim Interior with Piano Black Panel Design color
- Center Door lock Button
- Power Window Switch Illumination
- Tailgate Spoiler.
Pajero Sport Dakar 4×4
Get a large array of safety features, namely:
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Blind Spot Warning
- Forward Collision Mitigation System (FCM)
- 7-SRS Airbag & Passenger Airbag Indicator
- Multi Around View Monitor Display
- Tailgate Spoiler
- Center Door Lock Button
- Power Window Switch Illumination.
Regarding the engine, the two variants of the Pajero Sport CKD are no different from the 4×2 Ultimate variant, namely the 2.400 cc MIVEC 4-cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and inter cooler technology. The maximum power produced is 181 PS and peak torque of 430 Nm, which is connected to the drive wheels with an 8-speed automatic transmission.